Sian Chaplin Events has been booked to support both Nicola Ibbotson and Adam Board with the planning of their wedding in summer 2024 or 2025 in Northumberland. Date to be confirmed once a venue has been sourced.
The package includes;
– Venue sourcing in the first instance. Priority being Spring/Summer 2024, but will also consider 2025 for the right venue.
- A venue that offers character, ideally with indoor and outdoor space.
- Accommodation with approximately five bedrooms would be ideal.
- Within 30 minutes of Embleton (location of the church ceremony).
- Capacity of at least 120 guests to cover your guest numbers.
– Monthly online planning sessions to discuss your wedding as a whole, ensuring we are on the right track and feeling reassured about the whole planning process. We will cover everything from suppliers, timings, invitations, styling etc. It’s your time to ask as many questions as you like.
– Unlimited admin and communication throughout the wedding planning process. Our monthly catch ups are to have a detailed conversation about the overall planning, but there will be tasks to finalise in-between this time.
– Support with the overall checklist which includes guidance on the overall look and feel of your wedding day, purchasing of rings, suits, wedding dress etc. I’m here to offer guidance throughout.
– Support with preparing a wedding website in order for your guests to RSVP and find out everything they need to know about your wedding day. This is by far the most effective way to receive responses from your guests along with clear instructions on any dietaries.
– Managing the research and booking of suppliers once the venue is booked and we have a date secured. This includes suggesting suppliers based on your requirements, arranging consultations, obtaining quotes and getting them booked in. I can then manage each supplier from the moment they are booked and be the main point of contact in the lead up. This list is not exhaustive, we can add to this if additional ideas come to fruition.
Suppliers to source (subject to change depending on what the venue has in house)
- Marquee (TBC, this will depend on the venue type)
- Toilets (TBC, most likely only if it’s a marquee site)
- Generator (TBC, most likely only if it’s a marquee site)
- Caterers (wedding breakfast and evening food)
- Bar service
- Photographer and Videographer
- Wedding cake
- Entertainment (DJ, band etc.)
- Flowers and additional styling elements
- Stationery (invitation design and on the day elements)
- Hair and Makeup
– Your wedding planning spreadsheet with all supplier details, timings and overall arrangements so that everything is in one place for us all to refer to. You will have full access to this with full editable editing rights so that you can add to it whenever you like.
– Day before set up support and management of suppliers who will be on site.
– On the day management to ensure everything runs smoothly and all suppliers have a main point of contact. This includes assisting with all decorative elements on the day, ensuring we are set up on time and managing the arrival of suppliers. If I am not available on your wedding date due to limited venue availability, an alternative wedding planner will manage your day.
– Creation of a schedule from set up to take down so that all suppliers and the wedding party are aware of the arrangements as a whole.
Sian Chaplin Events will always recommend and suggest professional and established suppliers but will not be held responsible for the suppliers booked. The client will enter into contracts with suppliers and ensure they have read and understood them. All suppliers/services contract will be between the client and the supplier/service provider.
Sian Chaplin Events will use her judgement when taking action in regard to changes, weather, tardiness, non-performance etc. based on the situation, time limitations and/or your wishes.
With the wedding couple’s permission, Siân Chaplin Events would like to use any professional photographs of them, the wedding ceremony/reception setting for viewing on their website and social media for promotional purposes only. Sian may also use her own phone images for use on her social media platforms.
WEDDING COUPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
– Ensuring your instructions to Siân Chaplin Events are clear.
– Notify Siân Chaplin Events of any special considerations you or your guests may have.
– Managing your budget.
– Entering into contracts with suppliers and ensuring you have read and understood them. All suppliers/services contract will be between the wedding couple and the supplier/service provider.
-The couple is responsible for paying suppliers directly. Siân Chaplin Events does not accept commissions from any suppliers and will endeavor to get discounts wherever possible.
– The wedding couple is responsible to pay Siân Chaplin Events in a timely manner as per contract.
– Siân Chaplin Events is more than happy to make any purchases on behalf of the wedding couple, but payment will be due prior to this commencing.
Any changes/cancellation made to this contract must be made in writing and signed by all parties. In the event the wedding couple is forced to change the date of the wedding, every effort will be made by Siân Chaplin Events to support to the new date. The wedding couple agrees that in the event of a date change any expenses including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable are the sole responsibility of the wedding couple. There may also be additional charges above and beyond those set in the original contract. The wedding couple further understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that Siân Chaplin Events is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
If the wedding couple change the date/location of the wedding and Siân Chaplin Events is unavailable to provide services, then Siân Chaplin Events is released from all contract obligations and shall in no way be held responsible or liable for non-performance. The couple also forfeits all costs for noncompliance with this agreement.
Booking fees are non-refundable and any earned fees will have to be paid in full within 30 days of cancellation.
Cancellation by Siân Chaplin Events
Should Siân Chaplin Events be unable to perform any specific tasks in the planning of a wedding, due to the wedding planner illness or hospitalization, unearned fees will be refunded and we will do our best to find a substitute Wedding Planner.
The wedding couple agrees to pay Siân Chaplin Events the agreed amount prior to the event. Any mutually agreed additional services Siân Chaplin Events may incur is to be paid by the wedding couple.
Total = £5,300.00 (inclusive of all planning sessions, admin, supplier sourcing and travel expenses)
30% deposit of £1,590.00 – Payment due to commence with the planning (PAID 24/11/23)
The remaining balance of £3710.00 will be split into three equal payments and spread out across the planning period. To be confirmed once we have a wedding date and a venue secured.
Siân Chaplin Events may decline, or charge additionally for, work that Sian reasonably deems to be beyond this scope.