It is such a wonderful decision to have children at a wedding or special celebration, they really can make the day even more memorable and fun! Often couples and guests can have the worry that children are going to get bored or become tired and overwhelmed after such a long day.
Having activities and professional childcare to keep them entertained so that the adults can make the most of the celebrations can really make a huge difference to the day as a whole.
As well as an experienced wedding and and event planner, I have also had the pleasure of working with children in both a nursery and private setting for many years. I am qualified, first aid trained and hold an enhanced DBS certificate, reassuring you that your loved ones will be in safe hands from the moment I arrive.
Whether you’re attending a wedding or planning your own special celebration, I will be on hand to take care of your children ready for when the evening celebrations begin or throughout the day if you prefer. With every booking I only ask that a quiet area or room is arranged so I can spend time with the children in a quiet and safe environment.
- Travel to and from the venue included when within a 10 mile radius of Leeds (LS16).
- Pre wedding meet up to meet the children (if required). A charge for mileage will be added if further than 10 miles from LS16.
- Activities for the children to enjoy e.g. story books, colouring books, stickers etc.
- Total cost = £40 per hour (please note bookings for a small group of children are only available between October – March)
Craft activity table
If you’re looking for entertainment for the children during the day then why not consider adding a craft table to your booking? I’ll provide lots of activities to keep the little ones entertained from drawing to party hat making! £60 plus the hourly charge
As well as a craft table I can also provide a kids tipi filled with books, musical instruments and games to entertain the children. Total cost = £60 plus the hourly charge
*Please note, the tipi and craft table can be booked for multiple children to enjoy throughout the day. I will be in attendance to keep all activities tidy and play with the children. Children are welcome to come and go as they please but parents/guardians are to be fully responsible for the whereabouts of their children at all times.
New for Summer 2021 onwards!
For larger bookings, I am delighted to be working with the lovely Michelle from Rhythm Camp Events. We have collaborated together to offer a bespoke service for those couples and clients who feel their wedding or celebration should be just as memorable for the children as it is for the adults. Focusing on eco friendly craft activities, we feel so passionate about this service and can’t wait to enjoy our first set of bookings this year!
- Focused eco friendly craft activities throughout the day, personally created based on the age groups of all children.
- Two members of staff in attendance for the duration of the booking.
- Bell tent set up (if an outdoor location) or a decorated space within the venue which is in keeping with your theme.
- Take away bags for all children so that their creations can be taken home.
- Refreshments throughout the day.
- All travel expenses.
- The total cost will depend on the hours required, number of children and the location (please note that this package is only available for groups of 10 children and above)
Get in touch!
“I was looking for an experienced babysitter to take care of my two young boys for my sisters wedding. From our first email Sian was a delight. I felt reassured by Sian’s professionalism and friendly personality. On the wedding day Sian was fantastic. She arrived early and was really flexible as the boys weren’t quite ready to go to bed. She even managed to get my two boys to sleep without any help which was amazing! Sian was a pleasure to meet and I would definitely recommend her to others looking for childcare.”