Sourcing the ideal venue can seem like an endless task. It’s also one of the first of many jobs to tick off that wedding planning list as they get booked up very quickly. Not only do you need to check that your venue has availability for when you would like your wedding, you also need to find out about what packages they offer, cost breakdown, restrictions and arranging to read and sign the contract before you pay that all important deposit.
Looking for support in sourcing suppliers once your venue is booked? Passionate and professional suppliers really do make a difference to the quality and overall look of any celebration. With so many suppliers out there it can become very time consuming checking out their social media pages, websites, reviews etc. not to mention getting in touch with each each one and finding out their charges, ideas and availability.
The initial consultation is complimentary with no obligation to book.
- Venue visits and research for at least three locations based on your requirements.
- Full venue portfolio including details on packages, costs, catering options etc.
- Breakdown of costs.
- Accompanied venue visits and appointment bookings (if required).
- In depth review of the contract, checking for small print and additional costs.
- Total package cost from £300
- Three options presented to you for each category, based on your requirements.
- A full breakdown of costs and information for each supplier.
- Liaising with suppliers on your behalf.
- Accompanied meetings (if required).
- Total package cost for each supplier = £200
All payments are to be arranged between the client and the venue. I only charge a searching fee, no commission is received from any venue. Any discounts obtained will go straight to the couple.
Get in touch!
“We can’t recommend Sian enough to everyone, she is an absolute professional who clearly loves her job and builds nothing but positive relationships with everyone involved. She clearly made all our suppliers feel like a big team both on and ahead of our wedding day, supported us in the run up and, through her seamless coordination, left us entirely free to fully enjoy the day.
All our guests commented on how relaxed and smooth the day was and we don’t doubt for a minute that was due to Sian’s careful steering of all elements into place.
Thank you so much Sian, it was an absolute joy to have you on board for coordination as well as to have you there for the day”!
Kate & James