The run up to your wedding is probably the most stressful part of the entire planning process. With payment deadlines to meet as well as numbers to be confirmed with your venue or caterer, you may find it helpful to have a wedding planner on board who can be by your side.
From six weeks before the date of your wedding I will liaise with all suppliers to ensure that they are fully aware of the timings, guests numbers etc.
On your special day I will be there every step of the way to manage the whole day and evening, leaving you to enjoy the celebrations! This is the perfect service for couples who are getting married or having their reception in a tipi, marquee, village hall, barn or industrial wedding venue.
After something a little more bespoke? All of my services can be tailored to suit all requirements. From the moment you book I will be available to offer any advice and supplier recommendations you require throughout the planning process.
The initial consultation is completely free of charge with no obligation to book.
- Initial consultation to go through all requirements, ideas and your vision. This can be done in person, over Skype or on the phone if you prefer.
- Liaising with all suppliers and venue six weeks prior to your wedding.
- Detailed schedule outlining the timings, suppliers and contact details.
- Meetings with suppliers and venue in person (if required).
- Venue visit prior to your date and/or day before your wedding.
- Morning event set up management.
- Event coordination on the day and evening
- Full package costs = £680
This service is available for any weddings that take place in Yorkshire and across the UK. The total cost will depend on the distance from Leeds and overall requirements. Bespoke packages can be arranged for couples who would like a more tailored option.
Get in touch!
“Nelly’s Bar had the pleasure of working with Sian on a wonderful wedding at Escrick Park in York recently. She was outstanding. Her attention to detail, organisational expertise, and innate sense of what makes a wedding special really caught the eye. It was a fantastic, seamless event and Sian should accordingly take the plaudits. I hope we work together again soon!”
Derick Chatten, Nelly’s Bar