Sian Chaplin Events has been booked to support both Toni Walters and Chris Siddall with the planning of their wedding this summer, 2023. Date to be confirmed once a venue has been sourced.
The package includes;
– Venue sourcing in the first instance. Due to the time frame, I will approach a handful of venues, check their availability along with all of the requirements before I propose said venue as an option. You can then let me know your thoughts and whether you would like to arrange a viewing.
- Hotel style venue, within two hours of Leeds.
- A large outside area.
- Fully accessible for Ton’y father and other relatives.
- Licensed venue so that you can get legally married.
- Flexible on dates in July and August. Happy with mid week if there is no weekend availability.
- Accommodation on site.
– Planning sessions twice a month to discuss your wedding as a whole, ensuring we are on the right track and feeling reassured about the whole planning process. We will cover everything from suppliers, timings, invitations, styling etc. It’s your time to ask as many questions as you like.
– Unlimited admin and communication throughout the wedding planning process. Our catch ups are to have a detailed conversation about the overall planning, but there will be tasks to finalise in-between this time.
– Managing the research and booking of suppliers. This includes suggesting suppliers based on your requirements, arranging consultations, obtaining quotes and getting them booked in. I can then manage each supplier from the moment they are booked and be the main point of contact in the lead up. I have highlighted below the vendors I believe we will need to source based on our discussions. This list is not exhaustive, we can add to this if additional ideas come to fruition.
Suppliers to source (subject to change depending on what the venue has in house)
- Caterer and bar service (most likely in house)
- Registrar (we will need to check their availability before we book the venue, just to ensure that they are available on your date and at a time that suits the wedding timeline overall)
- Wedding cake
- Entertainment (DJ, band etc.)
- Flowers and additional styling elements
- Stationery (invitation design and on the day elements)
- Hair and Makeup
– Your wedding planning spreadsheet with all supplier details, timings, budget monitoring and overall arrangements so that everything is in one place for us all to refer to. You will have full access to this with full editable editing rights so that you can add to it whenever you like.
– On the day management to ensure everything runs smoothly and all suppliers have a main point of contact. This includes assisting with all decorative elements on the day, ensuring we are set up on time and managing the arrival of suppliers. This package also includes the creation of a schedule which will highlight all suppliers and timings to ensure everyone involved is fully aware of the arrangements as a whole. My weekend availability in July and August is very limited but hopefully we can make this work so that I can be there on the day. If I’m not able to be there then there will be a coordinator on site at the venue and a full handover meeting will be given prior to your day to ensure everything runs smoothly.
– Creation of a schedule from set up to take down so that all suppliers and the wedding party are aware of the arrangements as a whole.
– Support with the overall checklist which includes guidance on the overall look and feel of your wedding day, purchasing of rings, suits, wedding dress etc. I’m here to offer guidance throughout.
– Support with preparing a wedding website in order for your guests to RSVP and find out everything they need to know about your wedding day. This is by far the most effective way to receive responses from your guests along with clear instructions on any dietaries.
– RSVP management. This includes collating the responses, noting down any dietaries and special requests. I can also support you with putting the seating plan together and sending the final information to your venue.
Sian Chaplin Events will always recommend and suggest professional and established suppliers but will not be held responsible for the suppliers booked. The client will enter into contracts with suppliers and ensure they have read and understood them. All suppliers/services contract will be between the client and the supplier/service provider.
Sian Chaplin Events will use her judgement when taking action in regard to changes, weather, tardiness, non-performance etc. based on the situation, time limitations and/or your wishes.
With the wedding couple’s permission, Siân Chaplin Events would like to use any professional photographs of them, the wedding ceremony/reception setting for viewing on their website and social media for promotional purposes only. Sian may also use her own phone images for use on her social media platforms.
WEDDING COUPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
– Ensuring your instructions to Siân Chaplin Events are clear.
– Notify Siân Chaplin Events of any special considerations you or your guests may have.
– Managing your budget.
– Entering into contracts with suppliers and ensuring you have read and understood them. All suppliers/services contract will be between the wedding couple and the supplier/service provider.
-The couple is responsible for paying suppliers directly. Siân Chaplin Events does not accept commissions from any suppliers and will endeavor to get discounts wherever possible.
– The wedding couple is responsible to pay Siân Chaplin Events in a timely manner as per contract.
– Siân Chaplin Events is more than happy to make any purchases on behalf of the wedding couple, but payment will be due prior to this commencing.
Any changes/cancellation made to this contract must be made in writing and signed by all parties. In the event the wedding couple is forced to change the date of the wedding, every effort will be made by Siân Chaplin Events to support to the new date. The wedding couple agrees that in the event of a date change any expenses including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable are the sole responsibility of the wedding couple. There may also be additional charges above and beyond those set in the original contract. The wedding couple further understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that Siân Chaplin Events is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
If the wedding couple change the date/location of the wedding and Siân Chaplin Events is unavailable to provide services, then Siân Chaplin Events is released from all contract obligations and shall in no way be held responsible or liable for non-performance. The couple also forfeits all costs for noncompliance with this agreement.
Booking fees are non-refundable and any earned fees will have to be paid in full within 30 days of cancellation.
Cancellation by Siân Chaplin Events
Should Siân Chaplin Events be unable to perform any specific tasks in the planning of a wedding, due to the wedding planner illness or hospitalisation, unearned fees will be refunded and we will do our best to find a substitute Wedding Planner.
The wedding couple agrees to pay Siân Chaplin Events the agreed amount prior to the event. Any mutually agreed additional services Siân Chaplin Events may incur is to be paid by the wedding couple.
Total = £4,000.00 (inclusive of all planning sessions, admin, supplier sourcing and travel expenses)
30% deposit of £1,200.00 – Payment due to secure the date and commence with the planning (invoice sent on 25/5/23)
w/c 12 June 2023 – Payment of £1,400.00 due (an invoice will be sent)
w/c 10 July 2023 – Payment of £1,400.00 due (an invoice will be sent)
*Please note, if your secured date is prior to 10 July 2023 then the remaining balance will be due before your confirmed wedding date.
Siân Chaplin Events may decline, or charge additionally for, work that Sian reasonably deems to be beyond this scope.